Giving wings to my vivid imagination, I am here to write my own poems, articles, short stories, etc. based on anything that really comes to my mind...I also like to share funny posts and my experiences about my two lovely pets. I am a student and writing is my passion. It is my hobby as well as pastime.













Nice story Kuber..... Waiting for the next.
ReplyDeleteVery goid Kubrr
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteFabulous story . Writing a story of your own at this age is not a cup of tea for everyone . I hope you write more such stories . Bravo , keep it up .
-Waqaas dada
Bravo ! What a beautiful story ! The cartoons are just perfect ! Expecting many more from such a talented writer
ReplyDeleteExciting and enjoyable
ReplyDeleteVery good story. I hope that you may write more poems and stories further. I will be waiting for them.
ReplyDeleteLots of love and regards to everyone ๐๐งก
ReplyDeleteGood Kuber, keep it up
ReplyDeleteWaiting for another such story